New Galaxy S4 User
Hey guys need abit of help.
Ive checked on sammobile and I am currently downloading 4.3 for my S4 from my carrier/region which is South Africa (XFA).
According to Kies it does show I have XFA and offering an update but I have gotten no OTA notificqtion even when manually checking. Is there something wrong? Updating via Kies is taking very long. Is there any way I can make the phone do an OTA?
Otherwise if I download the official OS from Sammobile and flash it via Odin will it affect my warranty/trip ODIN?
I have the i9500 not 9505.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-25-2014, 11:33 AM #2
Re: New Galaxy S4 User
Major OTA updates are usually phased so not all customers will get it at the same time. If you flash your carrier's official update via odin you should be ok.Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
- By Golfdriver97 in forum HP Slate 7 VoiceTabReplies: 6Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:34 PM
- By BigDinCA in forum HTC One 2 (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:59 PM
- By BigDinCA in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2014, 09:20 AM
- By Wesjayals in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:17 PM
- By Laurdogg in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:17 AM