Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Price S4

Will the S4 be cheaper, cause of the S5 they've showned yesterday. Is it worth waiting to spare some money on buying the mobile?

Default Re: Price S4

Long term: yes. Short term: probably not. You might see a sale from a particular carrier on the S4, but considering the S5 isn't coming out until April, and everyone else will have the same idea you have, I wouldn't expect any massive price drop soon. The S3 didn't universally drop in price until months after the S4 came out. If you want a S4 cheap then get it online or wait for a promotion from your carrier.

Default Re: Price S4

Quote Originally Posted by FutureKix View Post
    Long term: yes. Short term: probably not. You might see a sale from a particular carrier on the S4, but considering the S5 isn't coming out until April, and everyone else will have the same idea you have, I wouldn't expect any massive price drop soon. The S3 didn't universally drop in price until months after the S4 came out. If you want a S4 cheap then get it online or wait for a promotion from your carrier.
    I agree. Samsung has already been pretty aggressive with S4 pricing. Plus it appears that Samsung still has a number of S3's to sell. I would guess until they get through their S3 inventory you will not see S4 much cheaper that the current sale prices that have been available.