- 2 Posts
Receiving emojis from iPhones
I have the s4, and just updated it to kitkat. I have enabled the emoji keyboard and know how to do all that. I just wonder why I cannot receive or see emojis from people with iphones. My sister has the same phone as I do and does not have this problem. She can see emojis from her friends with iphones just fine.
- 02-26-2014, 02:33 AM #2
Re: Receiving emojis from iPhones
Does she get the same representations for an emoji? By that I mean if someone sends you a sad save and it doesn't show but her phone will show with the same characters?
No idea how to describe this. lol
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
- By Teresa-Smile in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 03-07-2014, 02:20 AM
- By lfjj in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 09:53 PM
- By FutureKix in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-28-2014, 03:00 PM
- By lfjj in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:08 AM
- By Ess Gee in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 02:03 PM