- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 battery drains one percent every minute, is that normal?
I bought the phone yesterday. Turned it on for a few minutes, then charged it to 100%. I have turned off the wifi, bluetooth, gps, smart features, NFS, everything that consumes battery life but still, the battery drains one percent every minute! Even if I just open the gallery or just checking messages or opening contacts, the battery drains so quickly. Is that normal?
- 02-26-2014, 11:15 PM #2
- 02-26-2014, 11:29 PM #3
Re: Galaxy S4 battery drains one percent every minute, is that normal?
Since you just bought the phone I would swap it for a new one. You shouldn't have to turn off every feature on your phone to try and conserve battery
Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app
- By cristianocr7 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 01:05 PM
- By knowledgeizkey in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:33 PM
- By sjsmith1708 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 05:43 PM
- By Fabian F in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:00 PM
- By Melvin1995 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:24 PM