- 112 Posts
Just updated to AT&T's version of KitKat today. A few new "features" to figure out.....
I just woke up the phone to find a white X centered at the top of my home screens, just below the notification bar. Touching the X spot did nothing. However I powered down the phone and re-powered it and it is gone. Anyone know if that means something??
- 02-26-2014, 03:21 PM #2
- 02-26-2014, 04:33 PM #4
Palm Pre,Blackberry,HTC Evo 4g, HTC Evo LTE, Samsung Galaxy 2.10 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5
- 569 Posts
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 19Last Post: 03-02-2014, 06:28 PM
- By rick1574 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:56 AM
- By anon8488674 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:23 PM
- By Aaron Wolf1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 02:11 PM
- By troysyx in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 05:35 PM