- 1 Posts
My new Galaxy S4 is slow, how to know if faulty?
I got a new S4 2 weeks ago.
However the device is much slower than I expected.
I am switching from S3 mini, and I can notice the performance is nearly the same!
For example: the game "Despicable me: minion rush" always lags on the opening move, and frequently during the game.
I have lags in other games and some times normal apps like browser.
How to identify if its faulty before going to the support center?
I can not complain about a mobile because some games are slow
My phone is a GT-I9500
I tried to run AnTuTu Benchmark and I got 23304 (a worrying below average score).
I still have relatively few apps installed (around 20), most are trusted apps.
- 02-27-2014, 02:27 PM #2
- 03-02-2014, 03:48 PM #3
- By BMWBig6 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 26Last Post: 12-13-2015, 12:44 PM
- By kingofk1ngs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 01:00 PM
- By j_brew81 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 02-28-2014, 09:38 AM
- By JenniferWest2014 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:59 PM
- By Eljazz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 01:57 PM