Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any pros out there that can help?

Okay, I've done all my research in and out of forums but i cannot find a problem like mine. I apologize if it has already been posted and that i may have missed but here i go. Whenever i recieve a phone call regardless if i answer or not, my air gestures stop working. pictures, homescreen app placement, and internet all stop working. the weird thing is that i have a lock screen that i can swipe up to unlock which works perfectly fine. I dialed *#0*# and the test run perfectly fine as well. blew air into the mic reciever and nothing helps. im getting a refurbished phone but ive had this phone since june and it sucks that im going to have to settle for a refurbed phone after my original is starting to mess up. if there is a way i can fix this please let me know. I also flashed the phone, i know all the settings to go through to activate gestures and still nothing after the first phone call or just the first 10 minutes of the phone being on.

Default Re: Any pros out there that can help?

I have the exact issue and mine is refurbished. My original phone screen cracked but always worked fine.