- 2 Posts
Galaxy S4: Screen brightness flicker?
Having an issue with the brightness of my screen flickering, for lack of a better term. To describe it better, imagine that someone randomly moves the brightness slider from the max setting, we'll say 10, to 9, and randomly back to 10 again. I've already turned everything off involving the screen, as suggested in other threads. Even put screen into dynamic, and then normal mode and it still does it. Is anyone else having this issue? Got a fix? It's very annoying. Thanks.
- 03-01-2014, 02:22 PM #2
- 03-01-2014, 06:55 PM #3
- 03-01-2014, 10:24 PM #4
- 03-06-2014, 04:50 PM #5
- 05-23-2014, 11:06 PM #6
- 05-25-2014, 03:09 PM #7
- By iVikD in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2015, 09:11 AM
- By ggabriele3 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2015, 09:40 AM
- By tanzanite000 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 07:40 AM
- By mugenakuma in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2014, 01:14 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2014, 08:10 AM