Texting Nightmare Galaxy S4 Verizon
Often while in the middle of texting someone, if I receive a text, they keystrokes stop being input into the text field. the phone essentially freezes for 10-15 seconds and then when it kicks back in, the keyboard drops away and i can't get it to open up when I click into the text field. I have to close and reopen the stock texting app. I like the layout and everything of the stock app so I don't want to use a different one. I need intricate advice here not close open apps or clear your RAM. I'm a very tech-savvy person and have tried quite a bit. If it ultimately comes down to it I may have to switch to Chomp or whatever if people have switched with great results. Also I have 16,000 text threads with people and 500 text threads with people and have the same problems with both.
- 02-28-2014, 11:32 AM #2
Re: Texting Nightmare Galaxy S4 Verizon
Wow. You have a lot of text messages. I recommend switching to Textra, it can handle a lot of texts. If that doesn't work then use SMS Backup And Restore, and then delete the text messages from your phone. That will take the load off of the messaging application and you will still have your earlier texts to refer back to.
- 03-02-2014, 02:30 PM #4
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 8Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:32 PM
- By calvindm3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2014, 05:42 PM
- By Sohail Prince in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:54 AM
- By deepeepee in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:32 AM
- By iRevo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 06:10 AM