- 2 Posts
Galaxy S4 fault - dropped phone and now screen doesn't work
My girlfriend dropped her Galaxy S4 in a shop the other day and the phone has a full leather flip case around it. When she turns the phone on the bottom navigation lights works and the top LED light works but the screen doesn't.
Anyone recommend a fix?
I am convinced that a cable came loose for that to happen because there are no scratches or cracks on the screen or on the phone it's self.
Thanks in advance
- 03-01-2014, 01:52 PM #2
- 03-02-2014, 10:57 AM #4
- By BitchImFatJesus in forum HTC One M7Replies: 10Last Post: 04-03-2015, 02:36 AM
- By bykerg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:13 PM
- By 1823alex in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 09:39 PM
- By greenwse in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 06:56 PM
- By Dan Wang1 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-01-2014, 03:05 PM