- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Screen not turning on
So I dropped my phone in a puddle the other day I no stupid but it was all working fine until the screen flashed and then turned off. I put it in rice over night and the screen is black but the phone turns on and the blue light notification flashes and the menu and arrow button turn on. Also when I go to put my pattern in to unlock my phone it vibrates so I no the monition sensors are working still its basically the screen just not working.
Has anyone had this before is there an easy fix or will the entire screen need replacing?
- 03-01-2014, 09:17 PM #2
- By BeverlyX in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2014, 03:43 PM
- By matt3166 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2014, 01:32 AM
- By Michelle Homes in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2014, 03:52 PM
- By Jwilock in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2014, 09:58 PM
- By Mithan Kitara in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:12 AM