The speaker on my phone has seemed to stop working! I've checked all of the volume settings and everything is on and fine. The only time I have any volume is when the headphones are in. Without them I have no sound at all. No media. No notifications. No keyboard sounds. Nothing. Th8s happened before and I took the battery out and everything was back to normal. No such luck this time. Can someone please help me?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-01-2014, 11:56 PM #2
- 03-02-2014, 12:05 AM #4
Re: No sound!
Have you tried clearing cache in the bootloader?
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- 03-02-2014, 12:31 AM #6
Re: No sound!
This happened to my HTC One but only one speaker. Sprint have me a free one after a quick test of the volume functions
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
LG G3Retired Ambassador
- By Telespielstube in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 31Last Post: 08-28-2014, 05:24 AM
- By qzmpal in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 05:34 AM
- By azevick in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:19 PM
- By epic-noob in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2014, 01:56 PM
- By jelliebean82 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:09 PM