Google Play Music app can't be found on phone but is installed
Hey guys I have a few questions on Google play music. First of all it doesn't show up on my phone. I have to go into the app store and search for it. How do I fix this?
Second question is when I play a song from my library is there a way to make it play the next song? If I created play lists would this solve this?
My third question is how do I create a play list?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-02-2014, 10:09 AM #3
Re: google play music app can't be found on phone but is installed
Assuming that you are stock, you would need to select the "Google" folder first then select the play music app[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html#post3388"]Community Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.html#post4991"]App & Developer Guidelines[/URL] --[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/410-marketplace-rules-guidelines.html#post2963"]Marketplace Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon/368068-verizon-faq.html"]Verizon FAQ[/URL] - -[URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=3571703"]Verizon Iconic Portal [/URL]
- By Rutvij Kulkarni in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 03-12-2014, 10:53 AM
- By Invader3K in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 03-07-2014, 12:45 PM
- By Peaches36 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 29Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:09 AM
- By Manny Mangat in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 12:03 AM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:31 AM