Google Play Music app can't be found on phone but is installed
Hey guys I have a few questions on Google play music. First of all it doesn't show up on my phone. I have to go into the app store and search for it. How do I fix this?
Second question is when I play a song from my library is there a way to make it play the next song? If I created play lists would this solve this?
My third question is how do I create a play list?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-02-2014, 10:09 AM #3
- By Rutvij Kulkarni in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 03-12-2014, 10:53 AM
- By Invader3K in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 03-07-2014, 12:45 PM
- By Peaches36 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 29Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:09 AM
- By Manny Mangat in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 12:03 AM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:31 AM