Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jessicaxglamour
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google music on Samsung s4

I subscribe to Google music but this morning all of the music I've added to my phone has disappeared. I only have a couple of songs on my phone that I put on there because they were not on Google music or in the store. I've tried refreshing and signing in and out of my Google account but the music hasn't been readded. I'm not sure what else to do does anyone know what's up with this or how to fix it.??

Default Re: Google music on Samsung s4

Check your subscription, this happened to me a few months ago, turned out I forgot to update my new debit information after my old card expired.
    Palm Pre,Blackberry,HTC Evo 4g, HTC Evo LTE, Samsung Galaxy 2.10 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Omg I feel like an ***** lol. I thought I updated my new card last month but I guess I didn't. Only thing is I was paying only 6.99 for the promotion they has now I have to pay 7.99. =/ but it's only $1. Thanks though.
    sasha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicaxglamour View Post
    Omg I feel like an ***** lol. I thought I updated my new card last month but I guess I didn't. Only thing is I was paying only 6.99 for the promotion they has now I have to pay 7.99. =/ but it's only $1. Thanks though.
    LOL..It happens! 6.99 was good I've been paying 7.99 since the promotion, guess I'll take it over the 9.99 I could be paying! LOL
    Palm Pre,Blackberry,HTC Evo 4g, HTC Evo LTE, Samsung Galaxy 2.10 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5