Texting on S4 compared to iPhone
Hi everyone. I recently switched from an iPhone 4s and love my new S4. However, there is one thing I really miss about iOS and that has to do with receiving a text. If I received a text on my iPhone while my phone was off/locked it would take me to that new message upon unlocking it. On my S4, even unlocking my phone using my messaging shortcut it only takes me to my inbox or the thread of the last person I texted. Does anyone know of an app that has that feature similar to iOS? Thanks in advance.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-03-2014, 10:39 PM #2
Re: Texting on S4 compared to iPhone
My biggest pet peeve with the s4 coming from iPhone is that the keyboard doesn't auto change back to abc after you insert a symbol and press space bar like on Apple. Grr no idea how to to make it auto open to your text. Sorry. Also hate that when you get notifications along top of screen that you can't click them to open new message like on iPhone.
Sent from my SGH-I337M using AC Forums mobile app
- By tenf00t in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2014, 12:05 PM
- By ShelbyWright in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:46 PM
- By fybbob in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2014, 03:44 PM
- By willmon22 in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 16Last Post: 03-05-2014, 02:14 PM
- By blader1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:11 PM