Cannot restore S Health data after factory reset
I did a factory reset, but everytime I tried restoring the data of S health, got an error message that "Restoration is not possible, current version is low". On checking for update of S Health, it shows I have the latest version installed(2.5.4.084).
Any chance of restoring the data? Cannot find S health app in Samsung app store too.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-29-2014, 07:32 PM #2
- By Giannis9700 in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2016, 04:52 PM
- By cib227 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2014, 12:15 AM
- By aaron vaz in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:32 PM
- By starplayn in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 10:50 AM
- By dimm0k in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:33 PM