- 1 Posts
My screen was damaged and cracked, it will not light up. I sill get calls & notifications but can't answer or view. My question is; is there a way and/or a program that I can get all of my contacts by connecting the phone to a computer. I have connected the phone and copied everything to my desktop. But going through those folders/files I can't find anything for contacts. I am getting a replacement through the mail and have to send the damage phone back. Is there a way to wipe it clean or reset.
Thanks in advance.
- 03-05-2014, 09:26 AM #2
- 1,768 Posts
Re: S4 question
Your contacts should be stored either with your Google account or with your carrier. Go on line to accounts.google.com log in and navigate to your contacts. You can edit delete and add contacts there and they will be automatically syncd to your device when you sign in.
- By p3pstation in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2015, 12:48 AM
- By pinkdolphi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2015, 02:33 AM
- By Anil Ghatikar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2014, 07:32 AM
- By StoneRyno in forum HP TouchpadReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 05:22 PM
- By Cindy Ganoe1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 04:25 AM