Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to extract music from VOB files and play on S4?

I have a large collection of films in VOB. Besides the fantastic content, I'm totally enchanted by the classic music accompanied. My question is how I extract those music from the VOB files so as to play on my S4? I need a free Mac solution. Besides, will the audio quality get degraded when extracted from vob files? Thanks in advance.....

Default Re: How to extract music from VOB files and play on S4?

tsMuxeR is a great free program to do various thing with video files. In your case, you would get the vob files and join them in tsMuxeR. After that, demux the files, and you will have a seperate aac audio file with no loss in audio quality. The demux process basically seperates the video from the audio very fast. From there, either the S4 may play the aac audio file, I'm not sure, or use a program to convert the aac file into a high bitrate mp3 file. At least that the bitrate matches the original source. But if the S4 can play the aac. music file, I don't remember, you won't have to do anything else after.