- 1 Posts
Please HELP! External SD Card reading help
alright, I want to thank anyone who takes the time to help me out.
I backed up my phone to my external SD using clockworkmod. When it was finished, I rebooted to rename it. The thing is, my phone sees the external SD card but it says there aren't any files in it! So I went back into cwm and went to delete from /storage/sdcard1. It saw the SD and was able to read and execute the backup. I have info on the SD card I don't want to lose so I don't want to erase everything.
I have tried taking it out and unmounting it. I also made a new file in my explorer but it wasn't visible as well. Please help and thanks!
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-06-2014, 03:17 PM #2
- 619 Posts
Re: Please HELP! External SD Card reading help
It's not clear what the problem is. You used Clockworkmod to backup and apparently you were also able to restore from the backup, if I'm reading your post correctly. The only issue seems to be that using something, it's not clear what, you weren't able to see the backup files on your SD card. That could be because the backup files are only accessible by clockworkmod and are "invisible" to regular file managers. I'm not sure what it is you're trying to do here.Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
- By Mike Adams2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:55 PM
- By Jolsba in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2014, 04:54 PM
- By Shahbaz Talpur in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 03:26 PM
- By eddie Sim in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:10 AM
- By dctokyo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 03:45 AM