Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help with Galaxy S4 stock messenger

I've got a Galaxy s4 and I use the stock messenger which allows text resizing using the volume control. I just bought my wife a Nexus 5 and was expecting to have the same functionality - this is really important to my wife because her eyes are not so good. However it seems I was too optimistic -no such luck. Is there any way I can transfer the stock messenger app from my Galaxy S4 to the Nexus 5? Or does anyone know another SMS app that has the same functionality - I've found a few that have adjustable font settings but none that use the vol control key which my wife thinks is really cool...

Default Re: Help with Galaxy S4 stock messenger

I don't know about any other apps that use the volume key to resize the font, (i actually hate that feature kept resizing the text unintentionally)...LOL but if you go into the stock messenger and hit the menu button they give you the option to resize the font from there as well.