Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Android device manager

    For some reason im trying to get my phone connected to it. Its not showing anything. Anybody know what I have to do to get it working I have everything turned on and activated.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Android device manager-1394169839535.jpg  
  2. #2  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    4,671 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,686 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

    Default Re: Android device manager

    Do you have GPS on?

    Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Android device manager

    Quote Originally Posted by cachun402 View Post
    For some reason im trying to get my phone connected to it. Its not showing anything. Anybody know what I have to do to get it working I have everything turned on and activated.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app
    I am not sure what you trying to connect?

    Sent from my Galaxy S4 White - using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Android device manager

    Quote Originally Posted by speed13 View Post
    I am not sure what you trying to connect?

    Sent from my Galaxy S4 White - using Tapatalk
    My phone to its so if say I lsose it I could lock my phone and also find it.

    Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Android device manager

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Do you have GPS on?

    Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.
    Yeah I do

    Posted via Android Central App

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-13-2016, 11:00 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 01:05 PM
  3. What phone device is on its way that will be superior to the Galaxy Note 3?
    By yourphonemyphone in forum Rumored Devices Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-15-2014, 11:12 AM
  4. How To Backup App Data On Unrooted Device For Later Restoration?
    By Boris_yo in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2014, 02:44 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 03:39 PM

Posting Permissions