- 6 Posts
Galaxy S4: Battery life after KitKat update
I have found that the battery life after the update is slightly worse than it was before. It looks like android system is using 20% of the battery whereas before the update it would only use around 5%. Any way to improve this?
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-09-2014 at 10:18 AM.
- 03-09-2014, 08:17 AM #2
Re: Battery life after kit kat update
If you just updated, then give it a few days to settle in.
Otherwise check all the usual suspects like any changes in settings, etc that might have something running now that wasn't before the update.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By Puzzlegal in forum Moto XReplies: 23Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:56 AM
- By dannyc116 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 06:32 PM
- By Liar Xp in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2014, 01:37 PM
- By Mosn Jadoon in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:13 AM
- By Sameer Dawood in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 07:35 AM