- 6 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Galaxy S4: Battery life after KitKat update
I have found that the battery life after the update is slightly worse than it was before. It looks like android system is using 20% of the battery whereas before the update it would only use around 5%. Any way to improve this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-09-2014, 09:17 AM #2
Re: Battery life after kit kat update
If you just updated, then give it a few days to settle in.
Otherwise check all the usual suspects like any changes in settings, etc that might have something running now that wasn't before the update.
- By Puzzlegal in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 24Last Post: 12-19-2014, 10:48 AM
- By dannyc116 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 07:32 PM
- By Liar Xp in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2014, 02:37 PM
- By Mosn Jadoon in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 10:13 AM
- By Sameer Dawood in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 08:35 AM