- 6 Posts
Galaxy S4: Battery life after KitKat update
I have found that the battery life after the update is slightly worse than it was before. It looks like android system is using 20% of the battery whereas before the update it would only use around 5%. Any way to improve this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-09-2014, 09:17 AM #2
Re: Battery life after kit kat update
If you just updated, then give it a few days to settle in.
Otherwise check all the usual suspects like any changes in settings, etc that might have something running now that wasn't before the update.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Puzzlegal in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 24Last Post: Yesterday, 10:48 AM
- By dannyc116 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 07:32 PM
- By Liar Xp in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2014, 02:37 PM
- By Mosn Jadoon in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 10:13 AM
- By Sameer Dawood in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 08:35 AM