- 1 Posts
Lost my phone S4
My brother lost his Samsung galaxy S4 last week in Kuwait . I tried to locate it from Android device manager, but it is unable to find it. It just shows last used date. I also tried from Samsung account to locate his phone.. No luck with that too.. I had installed Norton mobile app, I had tested that on his phone. It worked like a charm. But when he lost his phone and try to locate it, it just didn't work. Tried to take sneak peak, also tried lock phone, it didn't work. It just became useless. It says lock pending. So guys do you have any idea to find it. That phone is just 4 months old. what should I do to find it? Help me guys..
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-09-2014, 07:35 AM #2
Re: Lost my phone S4
Well one thing you should do is call your carrier and report it lost. They will look up the IMEI number in the system and disable it so that it cannot be used. And hopefully a good samaritan will take it to a cell phone store or something and if that happens SOMETIMES the phone will be returned to its original owner. I'm guessing since the phone is so far out of range (you are back in the US, correct? ) that it's too far away for the location programs to work.
Posted via Android Central AppStudies were done extensively, but have concluded that yes, the bird is the word.
- 03-09-2014, 07:35 AM #3
- By Sanjay Chandra in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 33Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:34 PM
- By StLouisMan2 in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 01:38 PM
- By Brett5159 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 06:02 AM
- By poohbear1968 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:52 AM
- By poohbear1968 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad 10Replies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:43 AM