- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Black S4 is heavier than White S4
Hi, i just got a black s4 this week. my gf got her white s4 last month. both phone are confirm original as we already check with samsung. we need to do this checking as here in Malaysia all phone are sell unlocked.
After some use, i notice than my black s4 is much more heavier than the white s4. i dont anything to correctly measure it now, but can feel by hand that it is heavier.
Not just me, but anyone who hold it can feel the different in weight. and when using the black s4 for some time will get my finger numb because it is heavy.
Does anyone of you experience this?
Sent from my GT-I9500 using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-10-2014, 01:36 AM #2
- 03-10-2014, 11:20 AM #4
- 03-10-2014, 12:19 PM #5
- 03-10-2014, 03:40 PM #6
- By quitedumb in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2014, 04:38 PM
- By Kolten Nay in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 03-17-2014, 07:24 PM
- By antw081 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 03-14-2014, 01:31 PM
- By twister8008 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2014, 03:27 AM
- By TheAsker64 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 02:29 AM