Help with unbranded stock firmware
Hi, I have a GT-I9500 from Claro Ecuador with JB 4.3 stock, network locked and unrooted. I would like to know what compatible unbranded stock firmware can I use, I mean specifically from what country with compatible modem so I can connect with my network and finally any special considerations before flashing with that firmware?
Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
- 03-16-2014, 05:38 AM #2
Re: Help with unbranded stock firmware
Have a look here - Firmware archive | Samsung Updates - I think ECU is your current version.
Try TTT is for Trinidad, but should be OK.
Use Odin 3.0.7 . In case of issues you can reflash current ROM using Odin.
- By procrasinator in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 36Last Post: 02-28-2016, 07:46 AM
- By pcguys in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 03-29-2014, 10:36 PM
- By playground in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:47 AM
- By Upstreammiami in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:27 AM
- By Chris Narlock in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2014, 04:08 PM