- 03-10-2014, 09:07 PM #2
I'd say reboot first, which you may have already done, next check your display settings and see if the increased touch sensitivity may be on, and if that doesn't work, maybe a factory reset. Beyond that, maybe a warranty or insurance claim. Hope you get it worked out.
Edit : I forgot to say you also could try a different keyboard. Check out SwiftKey, and SwiftKey beta. Both are very good, and the beta will let you put the number row at the top.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-10-2015, 06:37 PM #3
- By Khalid Adel in forum LG G2Replies: 19Last Post: 06-19-2016, 07:02 AM
- By clevin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 06-26-2015, 04:11 PM
- By xtremenorthwest in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 11:21 AM
- By Jonathan Dominicali in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:51 PM
- By Roxie2401 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2014, 12:25 PM