- 03-10-2014, 08:07 PM #2
I'd say reboot first, which you may have already done, next check your display settings and see if the increased touch sensitivity may be on, and if that doesn't work, maybe a factory reset. Beyond that, maybe a warranty or insurance claim. Hope you get it worked out.
Edit : I forgot to say you also could try a different keyboard. Check out SwiftKey, and SwiftKey beta. Both are very good, and the beta will let you put the number row at the top.
Posted via Android Central App"The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music."
iPhone 3G > BB Storm 1 > Incredible > Incredible 2
- 07-10-2015, 05:37 PM #3
- By Khalid Adel in forum LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 08-02-2015, 10:02 PM
- By clevin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 06-26-2015, 03:11 PM
- By xtremenorthwest in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 10:21 AM
- By Jonathan Dominicali in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:51 PM
- By Roxie2401 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2014, 11:25 AM