Broken or worn out screen?
So I turned on my S4 earlier today and noticed a line that was coming from the top of the screen to the bottom. It was faint but noticeable. It happens only when I turn the screen on and off. The best way to describe it is what a computer screen looks like when it is filmed. Any ideas? Is the screen possibly broke?
Thanks all in advance for the help!
- 03-10-2014, 07:48 PM #2
Re: Broken or worn out screen?
I am using a grey wallpaper. I would say its pretty dark already. I actually cannot see it any time other than when I unlock the device. I changed to a blue wallpaper and couldn't see it. It's kinda weird.
- 03-10-2014, 11:57 PM #4
- By Emmatxx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 61Last Post: 10-31-2016, 04:04 AM
- By Heather Barnett in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2015, 06:37 PM
- By Lensbabyd in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:17 PM
- By Chris_N in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 05:53 PM
- By babilu in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 04:34 PM