I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 mk2 build with the stock rom on verizon if that makes a difference.

I like the stock photo viewer because it allows me to do a lot with pictures straight from the app (i.e. set as wallpaper or to contact) unlike other photo apps. But one thing I really hate is that all the captured photos and videos are in one giant folder. I don't mind all the pictures being together but I want captured videos to be in a separate folder. How should I go about fixing this?
    03-11-2014 09:45 PM
    I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 mk2 build with the stock rom on verizon if that makes a difference.

I like the stock photo viewer because it allows me to do a lot with pictures straight from the app (i.e. set as wallpaper or to contact) unlike other photo apps. But one thing I really hate is that all the captured photos and videos are in one giant folder. I don't mind all the pictures being together but I want captured videos to be in a separate folder. How should I go about fixing this?
    1. Create a Album/Folder, use the yellow folder with a "+" sign icon.
    2. Name it Movies or something like that.
    3. Select all your videos, then drag them to the Movies Album.
    03-12-2014 06:31 AM
    Thanks for replying but I should've been more clear, I was looking for a non-manual solution. i.e. when I take a video it goes to a folder separate from pictures so that it shows separately in the gallery since none of the gallery apps in the store seem to work well or do that nicely
    03-13-2014 12:19 AM