- 2 Posts
Galaxy S4 - how do I clear S Planner please?
Help! I'm a beginner with the Galaxy S4 and have synchronized data from my previous iPhone backup on iTunes using the Easy Phone Sync app. All my old calendar data going back around 3 years is now appearing in S Planner and I can't manage to delete it.
I've tried Application Manager/S Planner/Clear data and Clear cache - but it hasn't worked.
Any help appreciated!!
- 03-13-2014, 01:48 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 - how do I clear S Planner please?
Thanks for the suggestion FreeFool, but I'd tried that already with no luck..... I did find a way to clear the old data though so if anyone else is stuck with the same problem then try this:
Go to 'Today' in List view> Menu > Delete > All events before today
- By montyny in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2014, 12:50 AM
- By FlatbushPush718 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 10-04-2014, 01:19 AM
- By Lumia521 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2014, 03:06 PM
- By Eric Lopez3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:35 PM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-12-2014, 05:36 PM