Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By meyerweb
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can I use my Droid X car charger and wall charger on my new Galaxy S

I just upgraded from a Motorola Droid X to a Samsung Galaxy S4, can I use my Droid X car charger and wall charger on my new Galaxy S4?

Phil

Default Re: Can I use my Droid X car charger and wall charger on my new Galaxy S

As long as they use a micro-USB connector, yes. Micro-USB is standardized at 5 volts, so they won't damage the phone. If they have a lower rated output than the Samsung charger it might charge a little slower, but that's the worst problem you'll have.

I've got 4 or 5 chargers from old phones I'm using with new ones. I've never even taken my Samsung charger out of the box.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
    Thanked by:
    phil_s 
    garublador likes this.