- 03-16-2014, 05:03 AM #2Current Devices : Motorola G 16GB
Past devices :Sony Xperia SP C5303 LTE,S3 GT-I9305,S4 mini GT-I9195, N7100,HTC One (M7),Galaxy S3, HTC One S, HTC One X (S720e), Nexus Prime - HTC Pyramid - Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S II - HTC Desire S - HTC Desire HD - HTC Desire Z - HTC HD2 - HTC Topaz - HTC Touch HD - HTC Touch Pro - HTC Diamond.
- 03-24-2014, 09:25 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Enable call waiting error
I also have a Samsung Galaxy S4 with EE and when I tick the call waiting button it says there is an error with the network and it will not work which means if I am on a call and someone else phones me I do cannot answer their call and do not even know if they have rang. Can someone help me please.
- 03-24-2014, 09:29 AM #4
- By Kristin Honzik in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 11-29-2014, 07:51 AM
- By imjimmy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2014, 08:35 PM
- By DesertHawk in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2014, 09:35 AM
- By cre8ive1970 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2014, 09:18 AM
- By Faisal Irfan Yar Khan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 10:18 AM