Galaxy S4: Disabling Youtube, Play books, Drive, Play Newsstand etc.
When i tried to disable it what happened it just uninstalled the newest updates and then when i go to play store they are there so i can update them. Is it possible to totally get rid of them like transfer them to the disabled apps without rooting? Or even though they are in the disabled apps they are not functioning unless i update them?
- 03-16-2014, 03:09 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S4: Disabling Youtube, Play books, Drive, Play Newsstand etc.
If you want to disable preinstalled or system apps, you have to uninstall all updates first. Once they're uninstalled, and the app has reverted back to the factory version, you should be able to tap on a Disable button on the app page of the App Manager. Once an app is disabled, it should show up as Disabled in the Play Store as well, with an option to Enable it.
- By funambolo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2014, 10:57 PM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 03-29-2014, 10:58 PM
- By KingGinger55 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 11:29 PM
- By Sgooter in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 03-22-2014, 08:46 AM
- By Logotherapy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:39 AM