Moved Galaxy S4 Files From Device Storage to SD Card, Now Pictures Out of Order?
I was running out of Device Storage Space on my Samsung Galaxy S4, so I moved my pictures, my music, everything to my SD card, but now my pictures (such as my screen shots) are all out of order. For example, the screen shots are in order from the first Screenshot I've ever taken, meaning I have to scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN to see the most recent screen shot I've taken. Any way to fix this? Really annoying.
Please help, thank you.
- 03-16-2014, 09:26 PM #2
- 09-09-2014, 11:13 PM #3
Re: Moved Galaxy S4 Files From Device Storage to SD Card, Now Pictures Out of Order?
I'd like to know how you moved the files. I have 5g of music I want to move from Verizon Cloud to my sd card. No one at Verizon so far knows how. How did you do it?
- 12-21-2014, 07:49 PM #4
- By Onetime72 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-15-2015, 12:29 PM
- By Joey Aker in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:18 PM
- By alexondrums in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 04:32 PM
- By marios1441 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 11:11 AM
- By spackmanstephen in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:19 AM