- 392 Posts
My stock swype has been broken since 4.3. A lot of apps don't register its input. Also backspace on the Google keyboard is broken. Sometimes it either doesn't work or deletes in some really strange way (completely changing the word or jumping to the first word). This has happened in the mail app since 4.4 dropped
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-19-2014, 02:42 PM #2
Re: Broken Swype
Which stock app? Also for the keyboard issue try another keyboard to see if you can replicate the exact issue... If not... I'd contact Google and see if they know a fix since it has to do with their app versus the phone.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my LG G4 using AC Forums.
Community Rules & Guidelines
- By jpkmiec in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2014, 02:47 PM
- By rotor61 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 05:56 PM
- By Kaiser777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2014, 05:13 PM
- By ibelievein93x in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 09:55 AM
- By zjhehe in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 08:51 PM