keyboard in Android 4.4.2 for S4

Aiman Alrubaiee

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
hi every body
after i got the new update of my S4 to Android 4.4.2, there are some problems:
first : i can't change the languages in the keyboard between English and Arabic or between any others.
how i can fix this?
second :
charge the battery become more slower than before the update
what the reasons?

Samsung Galaxy. S4 i9500
original and unrooted.
thanks

Rashawn29

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
To change the language press n hold the mic key, and the third to the last icon will take you into the settings where you can select the input language.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Android Central App

zanydog

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Tried everything and couldnt change between English and Chinese language on Samsung keyboard for months after 4.4.2 update.

This finally worked for me:

Settings ..My device ... Language and input ... click on the gear looking thing beside Samsung keyboard ... click Reset settings ... and then add back the chinese keyboard.

You will be able to swipe the space bar to change languges.

savuth

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi! Everyone,

I am using Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Android 4.4.2, previously, I can change to other languages on the keyboard very simple, just to switch on space bar of the keyboard, but I don't know why now I cannot change it with the same way. Every time I want to change the keyboard, I have to go to setting and more other clicks to get to another language. Each time can switch only one language.

Anyone know why and how to fix it, please do share with me.

Thanks

zayar tun

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi! Everyone,

I am using Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Android 4.4.2, previously, I can change to other languages on the keyboard very simple, just to switch on space bar of the keyboard, but I don't know why now I cannot change it with the same way. Every time I want to change the keyboard, I have to go to setting and more other clicks to get to another language. Each time can switch only one language.

Anyone know why and how to fix it, please do share with me.

Thanks