Galaxy S4: Vibration when pressing home button.
After the 4.4.2 update i have experiencing vibration when i press the home button. Why is that? Especially when i have a notification like a new message arrived. Haptic feedback is already turned off.
- 09-28-2015, 10:35 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S4: Vibration when pressing home button.
I know this is an old thread at this point, but I have the opposite problem. I did have a vibration when pressing and holding the home button and for an unexplained reason it's just gone and no clear way to turn it back on again.
But this is on the Sprint S4 Mini.
- By SamarRiks in forum Samsung Galaxy CoreReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2015, 11:09 AM
- By yoba08 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2014, 10:23 AM
- By Ericcc12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 05:38 AM
- By wonderland86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 11:08 PM
- By Liz Lang in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:21 AM