Screen issue when watching videos on Galaxy S4

Ericcc12

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
some time i watch videos my screen getting some kind ok bright lines all over the screen and some time screen become totally black but i can hear the playback sound.after restart it working fine.but later its coming again.anyone know wwhats the reason of this ???? :( :( :( :( This problem i got after update to kitkat 4.4.2 but i'm not sure its because of kitkat or not coz earlier when i using wechat some times this thing happen but its nt worse like now

Kervin John Ambrad

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
some time i watch videos my screen getting some kind ok bright lines all over the screen and some time screen become totally black but i can hear the playback sound.after restart it working fine.but later its coming again.anyone know wwhats the reason of this ???? :( :( :( :( This problem i got after update to kitkat 4.4.2 but i'm not sure its because of kitkat or not coz earlier when i using wechat some times this thing happen but its nt worse like now

Im having exactly the same problem with you brah. I think its a hardware defect. Where did u get that s4? Online?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs