Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Screen issue when watching videos on Galaxy S4

some time i watch videos my screen getting some kind ok bright lines all over the screen and some time screen become totally black but i can hear the playback sound.after restart it working fine.but later its coming again.anyone know wwhats the reason of this ???? This problem i got after update to kitkat 4.4.2 but i'm not sure its because of kitkat or not coz earlier when i using wechat some times this thing happen but its nt worse like now

Default Re: Screen issue when watching videos on Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by Ericcc12 View Post
    some time i watch videos my screen getting some kind ok bright lines all over the screen and some time screen become totally black but i can hear the playback sound.after restart it working fine.but later its coming again.anyone know wwhats the reason of this ???? This problem i got after update to kitkat 4.4.2 but i'm not sure its because of kitkat or not coz earlier when i using wechat some times this thing happen but its nt worse like now

Im having exactly the same problem with you brah. I think its a hardware defect. Where did u get that s4? Online?