- 03-23-2014, 08:16 PM #2
Re: Android System..Android Os.. battery %
That's a hard question to answer, because it's a percentage, and it may differ widely depending on how heavily you use your phone for various activities. For example, on my N5, OS is currently at 13% and System is at 10%. But if I suddenly started playing a lot more games or listening to a lot of music, then the percentage of battery use for those games or music apps would go up, thus making the OS and System percentage go down, because it's all relative.
- By Harish Krishnan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 10-05-2016, 05:22 AM
- By Ruhax LLC in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 08:00 AM
- By jayp1306 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 12:36 AM
- By Shilohcane in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2014, 03:23 PM
- By Gauhar Mahmood Azeem in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 02:53 PM