Galaxy S4: Invalid imei
I just did a Factory Reset in my Samsung Galaxy S4 ( 4.2.2 )
Then I realized that the IMEI became invalid or unknown.
It says Invalid IMEI on the notification bar and Unknown in the IMEI information.
NEED HELP ASAP TY
- 03-23-2014, 09:55 PM #2
- 03-24-2014, 10:50 AM #6
- 03-24-2014, 11:02 AM #7
Re: Galaxy S4: Invalid imei
I think the unusual nature of the problem is why there is no responses. I don't know how to revert the IMEI back, and resets should not affect it. Flashing ROMs doesn't affect it. I agree with Almeuit on taking it to your carrier, and see what they can do.
- 04-10-2014, 01:25 AM #8
- 04-10-2014, 03:47 PM #9
- By Ninjus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 04-04-2014, 05:47 AM
- By Helo Darqness in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2014, 09:56 PM
- By amberb1987 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 08:02 PM
- By Mike Parker2 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 07:38 PM
- By andog88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2014, 01:17 AM