How to set default alarm on Galaxy S4?

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site
It's kinda frustrating everytime when i will make a new alarm i have to change the volume of it and the alarm tone. The default alarm tone is "Walk in the forest". Is there anyway to change the default alarm tone and also always max the volume of the alarm? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave-in-Decatur

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to set default Alarm in S4.

The way I deal with this is to re-use alarms. (I assume you're talking about in the Clock app.) I've got one that's called "Good morning!" for instance, and another that's just called "Alarm." I configure these to the alarm tone and volume that I want, save them, and then just use them as needed. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question.

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site

The way I deal with this is to re-use alarms. (I assume you're talking about in the Clock app.) I've got one that's called "Good morning!" for instance, and another that's just called "Alarm." I configure these to the alarm tone and volume that I want, save them, and then just use them as needed. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question.

Yea it's the stock Clock app. So what you do is just change the time with your current alarms so the Alarm tone and Volume will not change? Am i correct?

Last edited:

Dave-in-Decatur

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site

Yes, that's right. I find that this works quite well. And you can name the alarms so you can tell which one is which.

Alicia Schuyler

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
It's kinda frustrating everytime when i will make a new alarm i have to change the volume of it and the alarm tone. The default alarm tone is "Walk in the forest". Is there anyway to change the default alarm tone and also always max the volume of the alarm? Thanks.
Go to your music and choose a song you want then click the more options botton. Choose set as and pick clock. Then every alarm you set will be that specific song.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney