How to set default alarm on Galaxy S4?
It's kinda frustrating everytime when i will make a new alarm i have to change the volume of it and the alarm tone. The default alarm tone is "Walk in the forest". Is there anyway to change the default alarm tone and also always max the volume of the alarm? Thanks.
- 03-26-2014, 03:53 PM #2
- 353 Posts
Re: How to set default Alarm in S4.
The way I deal with this is to re-use alarms. (I assume you're talking about in the Clock app.) I've got one that's called "Good morning!" for instance, and another that's just called "Alarm." I configure these to the alarm tone and volume that I want, save them, and then just use them as needed. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question.
- 03-27-2014, 11:09 AM #4
- 09-15-2015, 07:42 AM #5
- By Mournblade in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:18 PM
- By SnowsM3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2014, 09:22 PM
- By revtech in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 12:40 PM
- By hvan in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2014, 12:40 PM
- By Ry in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2014, 12:20 PM