Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to set default alarm on Galaxy S4?

It's kinda frustrating everytime when i will make a new alarm i have to change the volume of it and the alarm tone. The default alarm tone is "Walk in the forest". Is there anyway to change the default alarm tone and also always max the volume of the alarm? Thanks.
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-26-2014 at 10:07 PM.
    Nokia 5610, Blackberry 9780, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505

Default Re: How to set default Alarm in S4.

The way I deal with this is to re-use alarms. (I assume you're talking about in the Clock app.) I've got one that's called "Good morning!" for instance, and another that's just called "Alarm." I configure these to the alarm tone and volume that I want, save them, and then just use them as needed. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-in-Decatur View Post
    The way I deal with this is to re-use alarms. (I assume you're talking about in the Clock app.) I've got one that's called "Good morning!" for instance, and another that's just called "Alarm." I configure these to the alarm tone and volume that I want, save them, and then just use them as needed. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question.
    Yea it's the stock Clock app. So what you do is just change the time with your current alarms so the Alarm tone and Volume will not change? Am i correct?
    Last edited by Omer San Gabriel; 03-26-2014 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Typo
    Nokia 5610, Blackberry 9780, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505

Yes, that's right. I find that this works quite well. And you can name the alarms so you can tell which one is which.
    Thanked by: