Just thought I'd share my list of problems since this last so called update.
While the battery life seems unchanged and my camera seems to be OK, I have noticed that a few of my apps(both free and bought) are messed up.
First, many will just stop working; BBM, Outlook, Twitter, Dolphin and Instagram, as well as a few others that I can't remember now.
Also and probably the most frustrating is my DejaOffice, calendar specifically. I can enter an event, but cannot assign a colour to it as I normally do. I've been in contact with Companionlink and they're trying to help, but hell, I can't even send them any logs as the phone just stops.
This is very frustrating as I'm sure most of you are also aware. Why release something when it's not 100%.
- 03-26-2014, 04:51 AM #2
- 03-26-2014, 06:24 AM #3
Re: 4.4.2 Bugs.
Companion link, btw, was great when I was converting from Palm, but I frankly didn't see much advantage to keeping it once I converted / exported my old Palm files to something that I could use in Google.
- By D-Caf in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 31Last Post: 10-29-2015, 02:32 PM
- By TheGrumbleduke in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 12:05 PM
- By ninjasoo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:22 PM
- By ninjasoo in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:22 PM
- By intoaction66 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 12:36 AM