Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Default 4.4.2 Bugs.

Just thought I'd share my list of problems since this last so called update.

While the battery life seems unchanged and my camera seems to be OK, I have noticed that a few of my apps(both free and bought) are messed up.

First, many will just stop working; BBM, Outlook, Twitter, Dolphin and Instagram, as well as a few others that I can't remember now.

Also and probably the most frustrating is my DejaOffice, calendar specifically. I can enter an event, but cannot assign a colour to it as I normally do. I've been in contact with Companionlink and they're trying to help, but hell, I can't even send them any logs as the phone just stops.

This is very frustrating as I'm sure most of you are also aware. Why release something when it's not 100%.

Default Re: 4.4.2 Bugs.

My BBM and Twitter works fine. I have a lockscreen bug where my wallpaper flashes for a split second, but that's the only bug. Have you tried doing a factory reset?
    Sent from my Exynos Powered S4.

Default Re: 4.4.2 Bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by mwrmt View Post
    Just thought I'd share my list of problems since this last so called update.

While the battery life seems unchanged and my camera seems to be OK, I have noticed that a few of my apps(both free and bought) are messed up.

First, many will just stop working; BBM, Outlook, Twitter, Dolphin and Instagram, as well as a few others that I can't remember now.

Also and probably the most frustrating is my DejaOffice, calendar specifically. I can enter an event, but cannot assign a colour to it as I normally do. I've been in contact with Companionlink and they're trying to help, but hell, I can't even send them any logs as the phone just stops.

This is very frustrating as I'm sure most of you are also aware. Why release something when it's not 100%.
    I used to use a lot of 3rd party apps for calendars and documents and stuff. I ditched them. I use Google now. It always works with Android.

Companion link, btw, was great when I was converting from Palm, but I frankly didn't see much advantage to keeping it once I converted / exported my old Palm files to something that I could use in Google.