Just thought I'd share my list of problems since this last so called update.

While the battery life seems unchanged and my camera seems to be OK, I have noticed that a few of my apps(both free and bought) are messed up.

First, many will just stop working; BBM, Outlook, Twitter, Dolphin and Instagram, as well as a few others that I can't remember now.

Also and probably the most frustrating is my DejaOffice, calendar specifically. I can enter an event, but cannot assign a colour to it as I normally do. I've been in contact with Companionlink and they're trying to help, but hell, I can't even send them any logs as the phone just stops.

This is very frustrating as I'm sure most of you are also aware. Why release something when it's not 100%.
    03-25-2014 05:27 PM
    My BBM and Twitter works fine. I have a lockscreen bug where my wallpaper flashes for a split second, but that's the only bug. Have you tried doing a factory reset?
    03-26-2014 05:51 AM
    Just thought I'd share my list of problems since this last so called update.

While the battery life seems unchanged and my camera seems to be OK, I have noticed that a few of my apps(both free and bought) are messed up.

First, many will just stop working; BBM, Outlook, Twitter, Dolphin and Instagram, as well as a few others that I can't remember now.

Also and probably the most frustrating is my DejaOffice, calendar specifically. I can enter an event, but cannot assign a colour to it as I normally do. I've been in contact with Companionlink and they're trying to help, but hell, I can't even send them any logs as the phone just stops.

This is very frustrating as I'm sure most of you are also aware. Why release something when it's not 100%.
    I used to use a lot of 3rd party apps for calendars and documents and stuff. I ditched them. I use Google now. It always works with Android.

Companion link, btw, was great when I was converting from Palm, but I frankly didn't see much advantage to keeping it once I converted / exported my old Palm files to something that I could use in Google.
    03-26-2014 07:24 AM