- 03-27-2014, 09:11 AM #2
Re: s4 battery
I don't think there's any definitive answer for that question, it's completely dependent on what you're using on your phone. With heavy use (which is most of the time with me), I'll get 5-6 hours. Just in standby with the occasional email, text, and call, it should last all day.
~best phone in the known Galaxy~
- 03-27-2014, 09:47 AM #3
- 03-27-2014, 05:12 PM #4
- 03-28-2014, 06:34 AM #5
- 03-28-2014, 09:18 AM #6
- 1,135 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4: Battery life
It depends on how much you use it, how bright you have the screen and how many features you have turned on that work while the phone is asleep. According to GSam, since July 26th I've averaged 24 hours of total time with 7 hours and 43 minutes "Active" and 2 hours and 16 minutes of screen on time.
- By ugxvibe in forum HTC One M8Replies: 84Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:03 AM
- By devynhogan in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2014, 08:15 PM
- By drummerboy2424 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 04-06-2014, 10:28 PM
- By swent1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2014, 03:32 AM
- By Homer_Cooper in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 03-30-2014, 12:01 PM