- 03-27-2014, 10:27 PM #2
- 03-27-2014, 10:31 PM #4
Re: Google play music problem..
Try going to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account address], and make sure Google Play Music is checked. Remember that auto-sync has to be on in order for those checkboxes to be present. If the box wasn't checked, then wait for Google Play Music to sync before checking your library again. On the Play Music app, you can also refresh by swiping in from the left, tapping Settings, then tapping Refresh.
- By Ntchwaidumela in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2014, 10:54 PM
- By jaydeew in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 46Last Post: 09-16-2014, 03:20 PM
- By BlueOrbit in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 162Last Post: 07-01-2014, 05:18 PM
- By xchange in forum Android Security Apps, Tips & StrategiesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2014, 04:53 PM
- By lp1668 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2014, 01:05 AM