Google play music problem..
I used the "Play Music" option to upload my songs automatically from itunes, for some reason out of the blue.. they aren't appearing on the app.. I DO see them get uploaded on my computer though?
Has anyone had this problem?
- 03-27-2014, 09:27 PM #2
- 03-27-2014, 09:31 PM #4
Re: Google play music problem..
Try going to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account address], and make sure Google Play Music is checked. Remember that auto-sync has to be on in order for those checkboxes to be present. If the box wasn't checked, then wait for Google Play Music to sync before checking your library again. On the Play Music app, you can also refresh by swiping in from the left, tapping Settings, then tapping Refresh.
- By Ntchwaidumela in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-22-2016, 02:34 PM
- By lp1668 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-27-2015, 06:06 AM
- By jaydeew in forum HTC One M8Replies: 50Last Post: 04-15-2015, 12:10 PM
- By BlueOrbit in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 163Last Post: 04-06-2015, 02:38 PM
- By xchange in forum Android Security Apps, Tips & StrategiesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2014, 03:53 PM