Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rrballer11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google play music problem..

I used the "Play Music" option to upload my songs automatically from itunes, for some reason out of the blue.. they aren't appearing on the app.. I DO see them get uploaded on my computer though?

Has anyone had this problem?

Default Re: Google play music problem..

On your Google Play Music app on your phone, make sure you've selected to view All Music, not just On Device (in the dropdown menu at the top left).
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    On your Google Play Music app on your phone, make sure you've selected to view All Music, not just On Device (in the dropdown menu at the top left).
    It is selected , i logged into my account on googleplay.. and my music is there but is isn't going to the app.. weird. I have no clue what it can be.

Try going to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account address], and make sure Google Play Music is checked. Remember that auto-sync has to be on in order for those checkboxes to be present. If the box wasn't checked, then wait for Google Play Music to sync before checking your library again. On the Play Music app, you can also refresh by swiping in from the left, tapping Settings, then tapping Refresh.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Try going to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account address], and make sure Google Play Music is checked. Remember that auto-sync has to be on in order for those checkboxes to be present. If the box wasn't checked, then wait for Google Play Music to sync before checking your library again. On the Play Music app, you can also refresh by swiping in from the left, tapping Settings, then tapping Refresh.
    Nevermind, I pressed the refresh button to refresh my songs on googleplay and it worked.. wow. Thank you very much though.

the sync also unchecked itself lol thank you.
    B. Diddy likes this.