Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help Requested - Need Stock Messaging Settings for Samsung Galaxy S4

Can anyone can post a screenshot of stock message settings pleaseee because my little brother messed up my stock messaging app settings.

THANKS!!!
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Help Requested - Need Stock Messaging Settings for Samsung Galaxy S4

Well, in this case i can say there are like more that 50 or more number of settings in it, I think it is not possible to click every screen shot. Is it possible for you to give me remote access of your droid i can fix that remotely if you would like ! let me know if that comfortable for you.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Help Requested - Need Stock Messaging Settings for Samsung Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Burby View Post
    Well, in this case i can say there are like more that 50 or more number of settings in it, I think it is not possible to click every screen shot. Is it possible for you to give me remote access of your droid i can fix that remotely if you would like ! let me know if that comfortable for you.
    I tried to check the screen and it will take only 4 to 5 screenshot to capture the whole settings. BTW thanks for replying!

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjus View Post
    I tried to check the screen and it will take only 4 to 5 screenshot to capture the whole settings. BTW thanks for replying!
    I think what Kelly is trying to say is that there are too many different combinations of settings. Most of us, if not all, will have changed at least some of the settings to suit our personal needs.
    Unless you can find a reset to factory default option, it's going to be a matter of playing with the settings to find what's best for you. I know that I've changed settings, but I'm also sure that I wouldn't be able to remember exactly how my phone came to me originally.

°~best phone in the known Galaxy~°
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Remaxmatt View Post
    I think what Kelly is trying to say is that there are too many different combinations of settings. Most of us, if not all, will have changed at least some of the settings to suit our personal needs.
    Unless you can find a reset to factory default option, it's going to be a matter of playing with the settings to find what's best for you. I know that I've changed settings, but I'm also sure that I wouldn't be able to remember exactly how my phone came to me originally.

°~best phone in the known Galaxy~°
    Ohh okay. But I need only the MMS and CB Settings