- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
s4 bluetooth problems
I have bought a bluetooth speaker Exibel BDX 1400. When i connect to speaker thru bluetooth and play with spotify for about 25 minutes, the speaker shuts down/turns off. When i play with iphone 5 no problem.
I have Android 4.4.2.
I tried to play in safe mode, same problem.
I have another type of speaker, no problem with s4 on this.
Help please !
- 03-28-2014, 05:33 PM #2
- By Jessica Simons in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-28-2015, 02:44 PM
- By Andrew Macdonald3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2014, 03:56 PM
- By GetsugaTenshou in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2014, 09:52 AM
- By cberry30 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2014, 04:28 PM
- By Taripin in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 04:13 PM