Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Restore Chrome desktop bookmarks from my Galaxy s4 back to my PC

Hi,

I've just formatted my HD on my PC and realized i haven't backed up my Chrome bookmarks file.
    The good news is that I have all the bookmarks from my desktop on my galaxy s4 but the bad news is that i have no idea if and how it's possible to restore it back to my Chrome browser on my PC.

solutions will be very appreciated,

Thanks,

Ofer
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Restore Chrome desktop bookmarks from my Galaxy s4 back to my PC

Well,did my self eventually,

for anyone who will got into this situation,don't know if it's the best way but it kind of worked.

download Bookmarks I/O from google play and create an HTML file from your bookmarks and then import it to your pc using chrome's import bookmarks.

Default Re: Restore Chrome desktop bookmarks from my Galaxy s4 back to my PC

Well, the same thing happened to me. I downloaded the Bookmarks I/O from the play store but am stuck. How do I create an HTML file from it. Do I click on "Export to SD card" and if so is there a curtain way to name it? I would appreciate any help. Thanks