- 377 Posts
Galaxy S4 Music bug since Kit Kat update
Since 4.4.2 there's a new bug with music. The lock screen music player lags out and freezes and sometimes songs don't finish. They get near the end and then go to the next song. Using the music app directly doesn't do this
Edit: my music is on SD memory
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-29-2014, 01:53 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 Music bug since Kit Kat update
This has happened to me too a couple of times. Not with the stock music player either. Once with power amp and once with an audio book app, so it doesn't seem to be related to an app, more down to the way the lock screen handles media.
If anyone has a fix or work around?
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
- By Vombat in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2014, 12:37 PM
- By DroidKillaz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2014, 01:22 PM
- By ccamdj in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2014, 07:52 AM
- By berlin00 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:51 AM
- By Shocktribe in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2014, 11:10 PM