Galaxy S4 to Moto G?
I already put this in the Moto G forums, but I'm hoping I'll get a larger feedback here. Do you guys think I'd be dissapointed moving from a galaxy s4 to a moto g? I want a closer to stock phone, and a smaller form factor.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-30-2014, 04:27 PM #2
- 1,514 Posts
Re: S4 to Moto G?
Coming from an S4 you'll probably be happier with a Moto X. I have an S3 and Moto G. The S3 takes much better pics and generally outperforms the Moto G. Only battery life and UI are better on Moto G, so it would likely be a significant downgrade from S4.
Sent from my LG-G2 running Carbon 4.4.2
- 03-30-2014, 10:58 PM #3
- By dave2828 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:12 AM
- By Braini4c in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 36Last Post: 05-28-2014, 07:09 PM
- By Eli_C in forum Moto X (2014)Replies: 68Last Post: 04-24-2014, 12:43 PM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2014, 03:18 PM
- By jdbii in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 02:31 PM