Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Galaxy S4 keeps restarting and overheating problem after 4.4.2 update

Hello, I am new on this forum.
    I have a S4 korean version. It's SHV-E300L. I have updated it to kitkat 4.4.2 few days ago using kies. And now it keeps rebooting (around 10-12 times a day), and huge overheating! Any solution? Or should I roll back to 4.3?

Default Re: Galaxy S4 keeps restarting and overheating problem after 4.4.2 update

Try too reset the phone too factory settings and then try and see if your S4 still overheating. If yes then go back too your reseller and send the phone for repering.

Skickat frn min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Szajda78; 03-31-2014 at 08:00 AM.

Default Re: Galaxy S4 keeps restarting and overheating problem after 4.4.2 update

I would try a factory reset first to see if that fixes the issue.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Szajda78 View Post
    Try too reset the phone too factory settings and then try and see if your S4 still overheating. If yes then go back too your reseller and send the phone for repering.

Skickat frn min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    I would try a factory reset first to see if that fixes the issue.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

I did factory reset. But it did not solve the problem. And since yesterday, I can't even uninstall any app! It stacks at uninstalling and does nothing else!!! Any solution please?

I have the same problem with my Sprint S3 4.42 upgrade, did you find a solution? I have already wiped/reset my phone. Thanks, Chad